Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Hits 1 Survey: Weekend of 8/29/26

So I guess Hits 1 are now putting several random recurrents on each survey now? Okay, then.

 

Survey:

Tame Impala - Loser

Alex Warren - PASSENGER

Olivia Rodrigo - the cure

Alyssa Grace - bloodstream

Malcolm Todd - Earrings

Gracie Abrams/Audrey Hobert - Minibar

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me

Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All

Morgan Wallen - Been By Now

Dominic Fike - Babydoll

KAROL G/Bruno Mars - Still

Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It

SIENNA SPIRO - Material Lover

Audrey Hobert - Sue Me

The Beaches - Edge of the Earth

sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation

Ariana Grande - petal

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Gracie Abrams - Hit the Wall

Sabrina Carpenter - House Tour

Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song

Slayyyter - DANCE...

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

KATSEYE - Animal

Charli XCX - Camera

Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life

Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead

Olivia Dean - A Couple Minutes

Niall Horan - Tastes So Good

Temper City - Self Aware [NEW]

ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [NEW]

Steve Lacy - oh yeah? [NEW]

Jonas Brothers - Listen When Sad [NEW]

Noah Kahan - Stick Season [REENTRY]

Ed Sheeran - Shivers [REENTRY]

BTS - Dynamite [REENTRY]

Tate McRae - You Broke Me First [REENTRY]

Jonas Brothers - Waffle House [REENTRY]



Off The Survey:

Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN

Noah Kahan - Orbiter

Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit

Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem

Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin'

The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular

Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

BTS - NORMAL

Justin Bieber - SPEED DEMON

Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula (Remix) [off the past 2 surveys]


3 comments:

  1. Hey Ethan, at some point, probably this Friday, can you show me on Discord how to use AI to do the ultimate ranks?

    Also, Will you add my idea to the Nostalgia Blog at some point? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can show you Friday or sometime. As for the Discord simulator nostalgia blog idea, I'll add it sometime, not sure when. I just want to finish the all time ultimate rank first.

      Delete