Exits
- Megan Thee Stallion – Her (#13) (5w) (PK: 9)
- Kaci Battaglia – Crazy Possessive (#18) (1w) (PK: 18)
- Lizzo – 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) (#21) (6w) (PK: 11)
- Christian TV – 1, 2, 3 Turn Around (#22) (2w) (PK: 17)
- Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, & David Guetta – DON'T YOU WORRY (#23) (10w) (PK: 1 × 1)
- blackbear, robbietheused, & The Used – toxic energy (#24) (6w) (PK: 4)
- Panic! at the Disco – Don't Let The Light Go Out (#25) (3w) (PK: 18)
Last week's #1 — Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator – The Whistle (1 week at #1)
25NEW

TWO SUGARS
Tai Verdes
PEAK25
WEEKS1
24▼ 18
Twinkle Twinkle
Leah Kate
PEAK5
WEEKS11
23▼ 4

Miss America
Jax
PEAK19
WEEKS2
22▼ 2

indieedgycool
GAYLE
PEAK12
WEEKS6
21▼ 5

what would you do?
Tate McRae
PEAK5
WEEKS7
20NEW

MANIAC
Macklemore ft. Windser
PEAK20
WEEKS1
19NEW

Wobble
V.I.C.
PEAK19
WEEKS1
18▼ 4

I Remember
Cheat Codes & Russell Dickerson
PEAK14
WEEKS3
17NEW

D.A.N.C.E
Justice
PEAK17
WEEKS1
16NEW

Dutton Ranch Freestyle
David Morris
PEAK16
WEEKS1
15▼ 4

Hot In It
Tiësto & Charli xcx
PEAK10
WEEKS6
14▲ 1

Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK14
WEEKS4
13▲ 4
Can't Stop Us Now
Pitbull & Zac Brown
PEAK13
WEEKS2
12NEW
Riptide
The Chainsmokers
PEAK12
WEEKS1
11▼ 3

Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS4
10=
Million Dollar Baby
Ava Max
PEAK10
WEEKS2
9NEW

BILLIE EILISH.
Armani White
PEAK9
WEEKS1
8▼ 3

I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS11
7=

W.I.T.C.H.
Devon Cole
PEAK7
WEEKS6
6▼ 5

The Whistle
Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator
PEAK1×1
WEEKS7
5▲ 7
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK5
WEEKS6
4▲ 5
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK4
WEEKS4
3=
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS11
2▲ 2

Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK2
WEEKS4
1▲ 1

World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK1×1
WEEKS4
No comments:
Post a Comment