Pages

Monday, June 22, 2026

Hits 1 Survey: Weekend of 6/20/26

We only had to wait 3 weeks this time for the new survey instead of a month.

     

Survey:

PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson - Stateside

Olivia Rodrigo - the cure

Malcolm Todd - Earrings

Madonna/Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

OneRepublic - Need Your Love

Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN

Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All

SIENNA SPIRO - Die On This Hill (why is this still here???????)

Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

Dominic Fike - Babydoll

Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It

Myles Smith/Niall Horan - Drive Safe

sombr - Homewrecker

Noah Kahan - The Great Divide

Harry Styles - American Girls

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun

Gracie Abrams - Hit the Wall

Ethan Burdick - I Get the Picture

Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit

Jason Derulo - Sexy For Me

Meghan Trainor - Shimmer

Justin Bieber - SPEED DEMON

Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula (Remix)

Bruno Mars - Risk It All

RAYE/Hans Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony.

Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead

Drake - 2 Hard 4 The Radio

Halsey - Carry the Weight

Noah Kahan - Doors [NEW]

Alex Warren - PASSENGER [NEW]

Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [NEW]

ROLE MODEL - High Hopes 3000 [NEW]

SIENNA SPIRO - Material Lover [NEW]

The Beaches - Edge of the Earth [NEW]

Myles Smith - Heaven [NEW]

Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [NEW]

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [NEW]

Niall Horan - Tastes So Good [NEW]



Off The Survey:

Calvin Harris/Jazzy - Satisfy (off the abyss)

Bruno Mars - I Just Might (still on countdown)

Bebe Rexha/Faithless - New Religion (off the countdown)

Alex Warren - FINE PLACE TO DIE (off the abyss)

Lady Gaga/Doechii - RUNWAY (off the countdown)

Pitbull/Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami (still in abyss)

Corbyn Besson/TZUYU - Blink (off the abyss)

JAZMIN - Cup of Tea (off the abyss)

Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor (still on countdown)



9 comments:

  1. Question: How many of those new survey songs aren’t on the countdown right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan! I'll make a deal with you: put my song I Get The Picture in purple and I'll give you free tickets to my tour in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan! I'll make a deal with you: put my song Heaven in purple and I'll give you free tickets to my tour in December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ethan! I'll make a deal with you: put my song Hurricane in purple and I'll give you free tickets to my tour in December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ethan! I'll make a deal with you: put my song Post Humourous in purple and I'll give you free tickets to my tour in December.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ethan, You're missing out! By refusing to listen to The Pulse, you are missing out on the perfect opportunity to hear my new song "Never Been In Love" first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ethan c'mon, It's not funny how you refuse to go to shows artists offer you tickets to for FREE. Don't you know how entitled you're acting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. No they don't! How dare you!

      Delete