Saturday, November 4, 2006

Hinder - Week Of Nov 4, 2006

 

 1. Hinder – "Lips Of An Angel"

 2. Nickelback – "Far Away"

 3. The Fray – "How To Save A Life"

 4. Evanescence – "Call Me When You're Sober"

 5. JoJo – "Too Little Too Late"

 6. Fort Minor – "Remember The Name"

 7. Blue October – "Hate Me"

 8. Snow Patrol – "Chasing Cars"

 9. Panic! At The Disco – "The Only Difference..."

10. Brooke Hogan – "About Us"

11. John Mayer – "Waiting On The World To Change"

12. Rascal Flatts – "What Hurts The Most"

13. Justin Timberlake – "Sexy Back"

14. The All-American Rejects – "It Ends Tonight"

15. Fergie – "Fergalicious"

16. Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. - "My Love"

17. Rob Thomas – "Streetcorner Symphony"

18. Hellogoodbye - "Here (In Your Arms)"

19. The Pussycat Dolls – "Buttons"

20. Stone Sour – "Through Glass"

21. The Killers – "When You Were Young"

22. Stacie Orrico – "I'm Not Missing You"

23. Bowling For Soup – "High School Never Ends"

24. RBD – "Tu Amor"

25. Chris Brown – "Say Goodbye"

26. Vanessa Hudgens – "Come Back To Me"

27. The Pussycat Dolls - "Wait A Minute"

28. Cartel – "Honestly"

29. Akon featuring Eminem - "Smack That"

30. Lady Sovereign - "Love Me Or Hate Me"

31. Gwen Stefani - "Wind It Up"

32. Cassie – "Long Way 2 Go"

33. Jay-Z – "Show Me What You Got"

34. Corrinne Bailey Rae - "Put Your Records On"

35. The Plain White T's - "Hate (I Really Don't Like You)"

36. OK Go – "Here It Goes Again"

37. Beyonce' – "Irreplacable"

38. Gia Farrell – "Hit Me Up"

39. Panic! At The Disco – "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies"

40. Fergie – "London Bridge"

41. The Scissor Sisters - "I Don’t Feel Like Dancin'"

42. Gym Class Heroes – "Cupids Choke Hold"

43. KT Tunstall – "Suddenly I See"

44. Ludacris featuring Pharrell– "Money Maker"

45. Nelly Furtado – "Say It Right"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (2) - Week of Sep 26, 2026

   Hey guys! If you haven't already seen my Hits 1 top 30 songs of summer 2026 post, you can check it out here  https://zestpond.blogspo...