Friday, October 7, 2022

Ethan's Top 25 - Mike Posner (2) - Oct 7, 2022

Exits

  • David Morris – Dutton Ranch Freestyle (#22) (3w) (PK: 16)
  • The Chainsmokers – Riptide (#24) (3w) (PK: 12)
  • Devon Cole – W.I.T.C.H. (#25) (8w) (PK: 7)

Last week's #1 — Mike Posner – I'm Not Dead Yet (1 week at #1)

25NEW
uh oh
Tate McRae
PEAK25
WEEKS1
24▼ 7
Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS7
23▼ 4
TWO SUGARS
Tai Verdes
PEAK18
WEEKS4
22▲ 1
SNAP
Rosa Linn
PEAK21
WEEKS3
21▼ 3
Celestial
Ed Sheeran
PEAK18
WEEKS2
20▼ 7
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK4
WEEKS9
19NEW
Heartbeat
Shawn Mendes
PEAK19
WEEKS1
18▼ 2
Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK9
WEEKS7
17▼ 2
Golden Touch
JAXSON GAMBLE
PEAK15
WEEKS2
16▲ 5
Forget Me
Lewis Capaldi
PEAK16
WEEKS3
15▼ 1
Million Dollar Baby
Ava Max
PEAK8
WEEKS5
14NEW
Believe
ACRAZE ft. Goodboys
PEAK14
WEEKS1
13▼ 3
World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK1×1
WEEKS7
12=
HEARTFIRST
Kelsea Ballerini
PEAK12
WEEKS2
11=
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Post Malone
PEAK11
WEEKS3
10▼ 1
C'est La Vie
Yung Gravy, bbno$, & Rich Brian
PEAK9
WEEKS3
9▼ 2
I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS14
8▲ 12
MANIAC
Macklemore ft. Windser
PEAK8
WEEKS4
7▲ 1
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS14
6=
Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK2
WEEKS7
5▼ 1
BILLIE EILISH.
Armani White
PEAK2
WEEKS4
4▼ 2
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK1×1
WEEKS7
3=
STAR WALKIN'
Lil Nas X
PEAK3
WEEKS3
2▲ 3
Unholy
Sam Smith & Kim Petras
PEAK2
WEEKS2
1=
I'm Not Dead Yet
Mike Posner
PEAK1×2
WEEKS3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (2) - Week of Sep 26, 2026

   Hey guys! If you haven't already seen my Hits 1 top 30 songs of summer 2026 post, you can check it out here  https://zestpond.blogspo...