Last week's #1 — OneRepublic – I Ain't Worried (1 week at #1)
25=

Numb
Marshmello & Khalid
PEAK4
WEEKS7
24=

Left and Right
Charlie Puth ft. Jung Kook
PEAK4
WEEKS7
23=

Vegas
Doja Cat
PEAK13
WEEKS4
22=
I Won't
AJR
PEAK7
WEEKS4
21=

Hot In It
Tiësto & Charli xcx
PEAK21
WEEKS2
20=

Sunroof
Nicky Youre & Dazy
PEAK7
WEEKS7
19=

SUPERMODEL
Måneskin
PEAK6
WEEKS7
18=

Local God
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK16
WEEKS3
17=

Easy Lover
Ellie Goulding ft. Big Sean
PEAK11
WEEKS6
16=

Betty (Get Money)
Yung Gravy
PEAK11
WEEKS7
15=

Satisfaction
David Guetta & Benny Benassi
PEAK15
WEEKS2
14=

Her
Megan Thee Stallion
PEAK14
WEEKS2
13=
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK13
WEEKS2
12=

indieedgycool
GAYLE
PEAK12
WEEKS2
11=

2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
Lizzo
PEAK11
WEEKS3
10=

The Whistle
Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator
PEAK10
WEEKS3
9=

Life Sux
Leah Kate
PEAK6
WEEKS4
8=
Twinkle Twinkle
Leah Kate
PEAK7
WEEKS7
7=
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK7
WEEKS7
6=

what would you do?
Tate McRae
PEAK6
WEEKS3
5=

toxic energy
blackbear, robbietheused, & The Used
PEAK4
WEEKS3
4=

Stay With Me
Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, & Pharrell Williams
PEAK1×4
WEEKS6
3=
DON'T YOU WORRY
Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, & David Guetta
PEAK1×1
WEEKS7
2=

Middle of a Breakup
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK2
WEEKS4
1=

I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×2
WEEKS7
No comments:
Post a Comment