Sunday, December 18, 2022

2022 Hits 1 Year End List

 It's time to take a look at the 2022 Hits 1 year end list, where Hits 1 counts down the top 30 biggest songs.

30: Taylor Swift - Message in a Bottle

This song was pretty fun, but did get kinda overplayed.

29: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

This song broke the #1 record, how was this not higher? I do love this song, even if it didn't deserve to break the record.

28: Tiësto/Ava Max - The Motto

This song is super dark and I love it.

27: Halsey - So Good

Another Halsey snoozefest.

26: OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried

Extremely fun and catchy.

25: Marshmello/Khalid - Numb

This was pretty fun but did get kinda old.

24: Jax - Victoria's Secret

I love the pop punk production, and it has a good message.

23: Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now

This got extremely annoying.

22: Tate McRae - she's all i wanna be

The production was super cool

21: Imagine Dragons - Bones

Another annoying ID song.

20: Jack Harlow - First Class

The production is super bland and Jack Harlow sounds terrible.

19: Shawn Mendes - When You're Gone

This felt super generic.

18: NEIKED/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days

Really fun EDM song.

17: Charlie Puth/Jung Kook - Left and Right

Super fun and I love the speaker gimmick.

16: Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem

This was generic and way too overplayed.

15: Harry Styles - Late Night Talking

The production is pretty cool but this got way too annoying.

14: Post Malone/Doja Cat - I Like You (A Happier Song)

Extremely annoying and overplayed.

13: Lauren Spencer-Smith - Fingers Crossed

A carbon copy of Lewis Capaldi's Before You Go.

12: Latto - Big Energy

This got super annoying.

11: Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti

Good but nothing special.

10: Em Beihold - Numb Little Bug

This was good but slightly weird.

9: Dua Lipa/Megan Thee Stallion - Sweetest Pie

My second worst song of 2022/

8: GAYLE - abcdefu

Good pop punk song but got kinda annoying.

7: Charlie Puth - Light Switch

This was super fun and the production is really cool.

6: Imagine Dragons/JID - Enemy

Everybody wants to be my enemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! If you read my worst list, then you know this was my worst song of 2022.

5: Dove Cameron - Boyfriend

The production was super cool, but this did get kinda overplayed.

4: Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

I thought this song would be #1 but I'm happy it made it this far. This song was super fun and dethroned Shivers from #1.

3: Nicky Youre/dazy- Sunroof

One of my favotie songs of 2022, and my favorite on this list. This was the ultimate summer song.

2: Lizzo - About Damn Time

Not the worst Lizzo song, but it still got super annoying.

1: Harry Styles - As It Was

Why am I not surprised Harry The Clown is #1. This was #1 the longest at 8 weeks, so it's no surprise it's #1 here. This song has grown on me slightly, but it's still not a great song.


Well, that does it for now. Stay tuned for my Hits 1 year in review post sometime in Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabrina Carpenter (1) - Week of Sep 14, 2024

Before we get to this week's fresh 30, let's say goodbye to the songs leaving the countdown:  Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor - Slippin&...