Friday, July 24, 2026

Ethan's Top 15 - nimino (1) - Jul 24, 2026





This Week’s Chart

https://www.crownnote.com/charts/zestpond/ethans-top-15-jul-24-2026

Hey guys! nimino gets his second #1 song this year with I Only Smoke When I Drink.

Also, I have decided to permanently switch to this format for my weekly chart posts. I believe I have fixed the issue where the text was illegible on mobile. If you are on mobile, and are still experiencing any issues reading the text, please let me know. 

Exits

  • Lawrence / Quinn XCII – Rain Check (#4) (7w) (1 week at #1)
  • Snail's House – CatJammer (#6) (3w) (PK: 6)
  • Coi Leray / Eladio Carrión – Outside (#9) (3w) (PK: 6)
  • Plain White T's – Fired Up (#10) (1w) (PK: 10)
  • Quinn XCII – HOOPLA (#14) (8w) (1 week at #1)
  • Peggy Gou / Ayra Starr – Wo, man (#15) (3w) (PK: 10)

Last week's #1 — Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All (1 week at #1)

15▼ 8
Better
nimino / Manta
PEAK1×1
WEEKS6
14▼ 1
Thirst Trap
Audrey Hobert
PEAK13
WEEKS2
13NEW
LEMONADE
aespa
PEAK13
WEEKS1
2015Throwback
Renegades
X Ambassadors
Flashback pick · 2015
12▼ 4
Sue me
Audrey Hobert
PEAK8
WEEKS2
11NEW
Hold You
Ethan Burdick
PEAK11
WEEKS1
10NEW
Favorite
Isabel LaRosa
PEAK10
WEEKS1
2016Throwback
Never Forget You
Zara Larsson / MNEK
Flashback pick · 2016
9NEW
Animal
KATSEYE
PEAK9
WEEKS1
8NEW
House Tour
Sabrina Carpenter
PEAK8
WEEKS1
7NEW
Privacy
Pitbull / Jason Derulo
PEAK7
WEEKS1
2014Throwback
Fireball
Pitbull / John Ryan
Flashback pick · 2014
6▲ 6
Happy 2 Be
Lizzo
PEAK5
WEEKS5
5▲ 6
Barthelona
SOFI TUKKER
PEAK5
WEEKS2
4▲ 1
DANCE…
Slayyyter
PEAK4
WEEKS6
2009Throwback
1901
Phoenix
Flashback pick · 2009
3=  
expectations
Olivia Rodrigo
PEAK1×1
WEEKS5
2▼ 1
Mr. Know It All
Teddy Swims
PEAK1×1
WEEKS4
1▲ 1
I Only Smoke When I Drink
nimino
PEAK1×1
WEEKS3

Bubbling Under

  • 3OH!3 – MY FRIENDS

Last Year's Top 5

  1. AJR – Betty (=) (2/3 weeks at #1)
  2. BLACKPINK – JUMP (+1)
  3. Crash Adams – Optimist (+2) (1/1 week at #1)
  4. Laufey – Lover Girl (-2) (1/1 week at #1)
  5. Kim Petras – Freak It (Debut)

Last Year's Debuts

  • Kim Petras – Freak It (#5)
  • Olly Murs – Save Me (#6)
  • Tiësto / Sexyy Red – OMG! (Reentry) (#7)
  • Jessie Murph – 1965 (#8)
  • Fitz and the Tantrums – Young Days (#9)

4 comments:

  1. Multiple birdies of a new species known as the crazy conspiracist Swifties are saying that Ethan will finally expand his chart to 20 songs for my 20th Birthday next week. Ethan, please say this is true...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, please expand the countdown to 20 songs, and then "drop dead" will chart alas!

      Delete
    2. Sure thing. I'll expand the most mid songs of 2026 countdown to 20 songs, so I can include drop dead on it.

      Delete
    3. Gasp! Ethan! How dare you say such a thing!

      Delete

My latest post

Ethan's Top 15 - nimino (1) - Jul 24, 2026

This Week’s Chart https://www.crownnote.com/charts/zestpond/ethans-top-15-jul-24-2026 Hey guys! nimino gets h...