Monday, July 27, 2026

The Weirdest Survey Ever - Hits 1 Survey: Weekend of 7/25/26




We finally get a new survey after a month, and it's the weirdest survey I've ever seen. So weird in fact, I had to create a thumbnail for it.

     

Survey:

Alex Warren - PASSENGER

Olivia Rodrigo - the cure

Malcolm Todd - Earrings

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me

Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN [???]

ROLE MODEL - High Hopes 3000

Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All

Dominic Fike - Babydoll

Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It

SIENNA SPIRO - Material Lover

The Beaches - Edge of the Earth

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Gracie Abrams - Hit the Wall

Myles Smith - Heaven

Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song

Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

Bruno Mars - Risk It All

Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead

Niall Horan - Tastes So Good

RAYE - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! [Reentry] Um....

Alyssa Grace - bloodstream [NEW]

Gracie Abrams/Audrey Hobert - Minibar [NEW]

SIENNA SPIRO - Pure [NEW]

Noah Kahan - Orbiter [NEW]

Ethan Burdick - Hold You [NEW]

Gracie Abrams - Look at My Life [NEW]

KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Golden [Reentry] Ummmmmmmmm..........

Audrey Hobert - Sue Me [Reentry]

sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [NEW]

Harry Styles - Aperture [Reentry] Ummmmmmmmm..........

Olivia Dean - Man I Need [Reentry] Um....

Sabrina Carpenter - House Tour [NEW]

Slayyyter - DANCE... [NEW]

KATSEYE - Animal [NEW]

Alex Warren - Ordinary [Reentry] Ummmmmmmmm..........

Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [NEW]

sombr - back to friends [Reentry] Ummmmmmmmm..........

Olivia Dean - A Couple Minutes [Reentry] Sigh..........



Off The Survey:

PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson - Stateside

Madonna/Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love

OneRepublic - Need Your Love

SIENNA SPIRO - Die On This Hill

Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

Myles Smith/Niall Horan - Drive Safe

sombr - Homewrecker

Noah Kahan - The Great Divide

Harry Styles - American Girls

Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun

Ethan Burdick - I Get the Picture

Jason Derulo - Sexy For Me

Meghan Trainor - Shimmer

Justin Bieber - SPEED DEMON

Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula (Remix)

RAYE/Hans Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony.

Drake - 2 Hard 4 The Radio

Halsey - Carry the Weight

Noah Kahan - Doors


2 comments:

  1. What the actual fuck? Also, yay, Golden is back on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on a second, the countdown might go back to 45 songs 😮

    ReplyDelete

My latest post

The Weirdest Survey Ever - Hits 1 Survey: Weekend of 7/25/26

We finally get a new survey after a month, and it's the weirdest survey I've ever seen. So weird in fact, I had to create a thumbnai...