Exits
- None — this is the first chart.
Last week's #1 — N/A
25NEW

Oh!
The Linda Lindas
PEAK25
WEEKS1
24NEW

Colorado
Milky Chance
PEAK24
WEEKS1
23NEW

Distorted Light Beam
Bastille
PEAK23
WEEKS1
22NEW

survivin'
Bastille
PEAK22
WEEKS1
21NEW

I Love U
The Chainsmokers
PEAK21
WEEKS1
20NEW

iPad
The Chainsmokers
PEAK20
WEEKS1
19NEW

Drunk (And I Don't Wanna Go Home)
Elle King & Miranda Lambert
PEAK19
WEEKS1
18NEW

AM Gold
Train
PEAK18
WEEKS1
17NEW

West Coast
OneRepublic
PEAK17
WEEKS1
16NEW

SKIN OF MY TEETH
Demi Lovato
PEAK16
WEEKS1
15NEW

Get Into It (Yuh)
Doja Cat
PEAK15
WEEKS1
14NEW

Viva Las Vengeance
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK14
WEEKS1
13NEW

Want Want
Maggie Rogers
PEAK13
WEEKS1
12NEW

Disaster
Conan Gray
PEAK12
WEEKS1
11NEW

Betty (Get Money)
Yung Gravy
PEAK11
WEEKS1
10NEW
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK10
WEEKS1
9NEW

When I'm Gone
Alesso & Katy Perry
PEAK9
WEEKS1
8NEW

Sunroof
Nicky Youre & Dazy
PEAK8
WEEKS1
7NEW
Twinkle Twinkle
Leah Kate
PEAK7
WEEKS1
6NEW

SUPERMODEL
Måneskin
PEAK6
WEEKS1
5NEW

Numb
Marshmello & Khalid
PEAK5
WEEKS1
4NEW

Left and Right
Charlie Puth ft. Jung Kook
PEAK4
WEEKS1
3NEW

Music for a Sushi Restaurant
Harry Styles
PEAK3
WEEKS1
2NEW

I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK2
WEEKS1
1NEW
DON'T YOU WORRY
Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, & David Guetta
PEAK1×1
WEEKS1
No comments:
Post a Comment