Saturday, November 26, 2022

Taylor Swift (2) - Week Of Nov 26, 2022


Hey guys, what's up? Before we get to this week's countdown, I just wanted to let you know about my plans for my best and worst list for 2022. I've already starting working on my worst list, so that should be out within the next couple of days. My best list should be out within the next couple of weeks. And the 2022 year in review post will be out in Jan after the last countdown in Dec is aired. Also, I've already started working on the 2022 Ultimate Rank, where I rank every song that's been on Hits 1 in 2022, so expect to see that sometime in Jan.

Before we get to this week's fresh 30, let's say goodbye to the songs leaving the countdown:

So Good - Halsey (#26) (23 weeks) [peak: 7]

Sleepwalking - All Time Low (#29) (5 weeks) [peak: 19]

BILLIE EILISH. - Armani White (#28) (3 weeks) [peak: 28]


Last week's #1:  Anti-Hero - Taylor Swift (1 week at #1)

30: Sex, Drugs, Etc. - Beach Weather (Debut) [peak: 30]

29: Calm Down (Remix) - REMA/Selena Gomez (+1) (12 weeks) [peak: 22]

28: The Loneliest - Måneskin (Debut) [peak: 28]

27: Super Freaky Girl - Nicki Minaj (-4) (15 weeks) [peak: 14]

26: Eyes On You - Nicky Youre (Debut) [peak: 26]

25: Lift Me Up - Rihanna (+2) (4 weeks) [peak: 25]

24: Enough - charlieonnafriday (-3) (5 weeks) [peak: 20]

23: CUFF IT - Beyoncé (+2) (6 weeks) [peak: 18]

22: My Mind & Me - Selena Gomez (+2) (3 weeks) [peak: 22]

21: Left And Right - Charlie Puth/Jungkook (-4) (22 weeks) [peak: 1 (4 weeks)]

20: I'm A Mess - Avril Lavigne/Yungblud (+2) (3 weeks) [peak: 20]

19: uh oh - Tate McRae (-1) (5 weeks) [peak: 18]

18: Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez (+1) (20 weeks) [peak: 11]

17: Made You Look - Meghan Trainor (+3) (4 weeks) [peak: 17]

16: World’s Smallest Violin - AJR (-5) (13 weeks) [peak: 11]

15: I Like You (A Happier Song) - Post Malone/Doja Cat (-2) (25 weeks) [peak: 4]

14: golden hour - JVKE (=) (10 weeks) [peak: 14]

13: Hold Me Closer - Elton John/Britney Spears (+2) (13 weeks) [peak: 6]

12: SNAP - Rosa Linn (+4) (9 weeks) [peak: 12]

11: 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) - Lizzo (-3) (17 weeks) [peak: 1 (3 weeks)]

10: Bad Habit - Steve Lacy (+2) (16 weeks) [peak: 10]

9: I’m Good (Blue) - David Guetta/Bebe Rexha (-5) (10 weeks) [peak: 3]

8: I Ain't Worried - OneRepublic (+1) (17 weeks) [peak: 2]

7: STAR WALKIN' - Lil Nas X (+3) (9 weeks) [peak: 6]

6: Forget Me - Lewis Capaldi (+1) (11 weeks) [peak: 6]

5: Music For A Sushi Restaurant - Harry Styles (=) (16 weeks) [peak: 2]

4: Million Dollar Baby - Ava Max (+2) (10 weeks) [peak: 4]

3: Victoria's Secret - Jax (=) (16 weeks) [peak: 2]

2: Unholy - Sam Smith/Kim Petras (=) (8 weeks) [peak: 1 (1 week)]

1: Anti-Hero - Taylor Swift (=) (5 weeks) [peak: 1 (2 weeks)]


Countdown Extra: Remember - Becky Hill/David Guetta

Biggest Jump Of The Week: SNAP - Rosa Linn (+4) 

Biggest DRRRRRRROP!!! Of The Week: Tie between World’s Smallest Violin - AJR I’m Good (Blue) - David Guetta/Bebe Rexha (-5)

Last year's #1 song: Shivers - Ed Sheeran (6/14 long weeks at #1)

Favorite song last year: The Outside - Twenty One Pilots

Least favorite song last year: Way 2 Sexy - Drake/Future/Young Thug

Most missed song: Vanilla Twilight - Owl City (2009)

Recommendations for Hits 1: I Hate You When You're Drunk - Olly Murs & Up To The Cloud - Owl City


5 oldest songs:

5: 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) - Lizzo (17 weeks)

4: I Ain't Worried - OneRepublic (17 weeks)

3: Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez (20 weeks)

2: Left And Right - Charlie Puth/Jungkook (22 weeks)

1: I Like You (A Happier Song) - Post Malone/Doja Cat (25 weeks)


Debuts:

2 abyss songs debuted this week. First up is The Loneliest by Måneskin. I wasn't a big fan of this song when it first came out, but it's grown on me a little. It's a ballad, which is surprising because Maneskin usually makes fun rock songs. But this one's still pretty good. It starts out slow, but by the end it gets pretty interesting. A pretty good song, and I hope it grows on me more.

 Our second abyss debut comes is Sex, Drugs, Etc. by Beach Weather. I am in love with this song, and would be in purple if it weren't for the next debut. This song's actually from 2016 but just now got popular. This is a really nice alt song. The production is so catchy and cool. And while I usually don't like screaming in the chorus, it actually works really well for this song.

Last up is Eyes On You by one hit wonder Nicky Youre. Hits 1 for some reason always has to pick up on songs from one hit wonders. This song is pretty much Sunroof part 2. It's basically the same song, but 10x more catchy. Seriously, this song is such a bop and I can't stop listening to it. The production is just super fun and catchy, and I really like Nicky Youre's unique voice.


Hitbound:

Die For You - Joji {4}

Sober - jxdn {2}

Remember - Becky Hill/David Guetta {5}

Born Again - Rihanna {3}

Used To - Lila Drew {2}

Rock And A Hard Place - Bailey Zimmerman {4}

Weapons - Ava Max {3}

Eyes On You - Nicky Youre {Sunday Best}

If Jesus Was A Rockstar - Kim Petras {2}

i'm yours - Isabel LaRosa {2}

No Love For You - Regard/Drop G {4}

It's Been So Long - K. Flay (Debut)

Nonsense - Sabrina Carpenter {6}

The DJ Is Crying For Help - AJR {2}

Tukoh Taka - Nicki Minaj/Maluma/Myriam Fares {2}

Silver Tongues - Louis Tomlinson {3}

Only one debut this week. It is It's Been So Long by K. Flay. This song's pretty good. It's a nice little vibey indie song, but nothing that special.


Exits:

Before You - Benson Boone {4}

I'm glad this boring Benson Boone ballad left.


Abyss:

Unstoppable - Sia 

Die For You - The Weeknd 

Power (Remember Who You Are) - SPINALL/Summer Walker/DJ Snake/Äyanna 

fmk - GAYLE/blackbear 

Lavender Haze - Taylor Swift

Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me At All) - Omar Apollo 

if you ask me to - charli d'amelio

Hollywood Forever - Havanna Winter

Sleepwalking - All Time Low

BILLIE EILISH. - Armani White 

Don't Let The Light Go Out - Panic! At The Disco 

Sweater Weather - Neighbourhood


Sex, Blurbs, Etc:

We lost So Good, Sleepwalking, and Billie Eilish. Good riddance to So Good, I didn't think it was ever gonna leave. Sleepwalking was an amazing song and deserved better. And Billie Eilish lasted a lot longer than I thought it would, I thought it was gonna be a one weeker.

Calm Down is somehow still here despite having a really bizarre countdown run.

Hopefully this is Super Annoying Girl's last week here.

I Like You has been here for over 6 months and it's still in the top 15.

Everyone's favorite tongue biting song is finally in the top 10.

With I’m Good out of the top 5, it looks like it won't hit #1. RIP.

Why is MFASR still in the top 5 after being bottom 5 in airplay?

To no one's surprise, Taylor Overrated Swift remains at #1 this week. Expect this song to be #1 for a long time. Swifties are rigging the polls and I don't see any other songs on the countdown dethroning it. Will it break the #1 record held by Shivers? Who knows. But if anyone could break it, it would be Taylor Swift.

Bye for now, see you all next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi can you check out this post and the post in the comments, its my rankdown that just opened! Also, was Heat Waves on the countdown this year or was that 2021?
    https://bunnyfunny382929.blogspot.com/2022/11/its-staying-week-of-112622-taylor-swift.html?sc=1669511432105&m=1#c3113471221917684117

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, Heat Waves left the countdown in 2021. It's just a song that refuses to go away.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you! I just wanted to know if that would qualify for my worst list

      Delete

Sabrina Carpenter (1) - Week of Sep 14, 2024

Before we get to this week's fresh 30, let's say goodbye to the songs leaving the countdown:  Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor - Slippin&...