Friday, September 23, 2022

Ethan's Top 25 - David Guetta (1) - Sep 23, 2022

Exits

  • Justice – D.A.N.C.E (#17) (1w) (PK: 17)
  • V.I.C. – Wobble (#19) (1w) (PK: 19)
  • Tate McRae – what would you do? (#21) (7w) (PK: 5)
  • GAYLE – indieedgycool (#22) (6w) (PK: 12)
  • Jax – Miss America (#23) (2w) (PK: 19)
  • Leah Kate – Twinkle Twinkle (#24) (11w) (PK: 5)

Last week's #1 — AJR – World's Smallest Violin (1 week at #1)

25▼ 7
I Remember
Cheat Codes & Russell Dickerson
PEAK14
WEEKS4
24▼ 9
Hot In It
Tiësto & Charli xcx
PEAK10
WEEKS7
23▼ 17
The Whistle
Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator
PEAK1×1
WEEKS8
22NEW
Forget Me
Lewis Capaldi
PEAK22
WEEKS1
21NEW
SNAP
Rosa Linn
PEAK21
WEEKS1
20▼ 13
W.I.T.C.H.
Devon Cole
PEAK7
WEEKS7
19▲ 1
MANIAC
Macklemore ft. Windser
PEAK19
WEEKS2
18▲ 7
TWO SUGARS
Tai Verdes
PEAK18
WEEKS2
17▼ 1
Dutton Ranch Freestyle
David Morris
PEAK16
WEEKS2
16▼ 3
Can't Stop Us Now
Pitbull & Zac Brown
PEAK13
WEEKS3
15NEW
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Post Malone
PEAK15
WEEKS1
14NEW
I'm Not Dead Yet
Mike Posner
PEAK14
WEEKS1
13▼ 1
Riptide
The Chainsmokers
PEAK12
WEEKS2
12NEW
STAR WALKIN'
Lil Nas X
PEAK12
WEEKS1
11=
Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS5
10NEW
C'est La Vie
Yung Gravy, bbno$, & Rich Brian
PEAK10
WEEKS1
9▲ 5
Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK9
WEEKS5
8▲ 2
Million Dollar Baby
Ava Max
PEAK8
WEEKS3
7▼ 6
World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK1×1
WEEKS5
6▼ 3
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS12
5▲ 3
I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS12
4▲ 1
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK4
WEEKS7
3▼ 1
Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK2
WEEKS5
2▲ 7
BILLIE EILISH.
Armani White
PEAK2
WEEKS2
1▲ 3
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK1×1
WEEKS5

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (2) - Week of Sep 26, 2026

   Hey guys! If you haven't already seen my Hits 1 top 30 songs of summer 2026 post, you can check it out here  https://zestpond.blogspo...