Exits
- Panic! at the Disco – Middle of a Breakup (#19) (6w) (PK: 2)
- Ashe – Emotional (#20) (1w) (PK: 20)
- Leah Kate – Life Sux (#23) (6w) (PK: 6)
- Yung Gravy – Betty (Get Money) (#24) (9w) (PK: 11)
Last week's #1 — Jax – Victoria's Secret (1 week at #1)
25▼ 4

Don't Let The Light Go Out
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK18
WEEKS3
24▼ 6

toxic energy
blackbear, robbietheused, & The Used
PEAK4
WEEKS6
23▲ 2
DON'T YOU WORRY
Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, & David Guetta
PEAK1×1
WEEKS10
22▼ 5

1, 2, 3 Turn Around
Christian TV
PEAK17
WEEKS2
21▼ 10

2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
Lizzo
PEAK11
WEEKS6
20▲ 2

indieedgycool
GAYLE
PEAK12
WEEKS5
19NEW

Miss America
Jax
PEAK19
WEEKS1
18NEW

Crazy Possessive
Kaci Battaglia
PEAK18
WEEKS1
17NEW
Can't Stop Us Now
Pitbull & Zac Brown
PEAK17
WEEKS1
16=

what would you do?
Tate McRae
PEAK5
WEEKS6
15=

Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK15
WEEKS3
14=

I Remember
Cheat Codes & Russell Dickerson
PEAK14
WEEKS2
13=

Her
Megan Thee Stallion
PEAK9
WEEKS5
12=
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK8
WEEKS5
11▼ 1

Hot In It
Tiësto & Charli xcx
PEAK10
WEEKS5
10NEW
Million Dollar Baby
Ava Max
PEAK10
WEEKS1
9=
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK9
WEEKS3
8▼ 1

Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS3
7▲ 1

W.I.T.C.H.
Devon Cole
PEAK7
WEEKS5
6▼ 1
Twinkle Twinkle
Leah Kate
PEAK5
WEEKS10
5▼ 1

I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS10
4▲ 2

Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK4
WEEKS3
3▼ 2
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS10
2▲ 1

World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK2
WEEKS3
1▲ 1

The Whistle
Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator
PEAK1×1
WEEKS6
No comments:
Post a Comment