Friday, September 30, 2022

Ethan's Top 25 - Mike Posner (1) - Sep 30, 2022

Exits

  • Pitbull & Zac Brown – Can't Stop Us Now (#16) (3w) (PK: 13)
  • Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator – The Whistle (#23) (8w) (PK: 1 × 1)
  • Tiësto & Charli xcx – Hot In It (#24) (7w) (PK: 10)
  • Cheat Codes & Russell Dickerson – I Remember (#25) (4w) (PK: 14)

Last week's #1 — David Guetta & Bebe Rexha – I'm Good (Blue) (1 week at #1)

25▼ 5
W.I.T.C.H.
Devon Cole
PEAK7
WEEKS8
24▼ 11
Riptide
The Chainsmokers
PEAK12
WEEKS3
23▼ 2
SNAP
Rosa Linn
PEAK21
WEEKS2
22▼ 5
Dutton Ranch Freestyle
David Morris
PEAK16
WEEKS3
21▲ 1
Forget Me
Lewis Capaldi
PEAK21
WEEKS2
20▼ 1
MANIAC
Macklemore ft. Windser
PEAK19
WEEKS3
19▼ 1
TWO SUGARS
Tai Verdes
PEAK18
WEEKS3
18NEW
Celestial
Ed Sheeran
PEAK18
WEEKS1
17▼ 6
Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS6
16▼ 7
Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK9
WEEKS6
15NEW
Golden Touch
JAXSON GAMBLE
PEAK15
WEEKS1
14▼ 6
Million Dollar Baby
Ava Max
PEAK8
WEEKS4
13▼ 9
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK4
WEEKS8
12NEW
HEARTFIRST
Kelsea Ballerini
PEAK12
WEEKS1
11▲ 4
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Post Malone
PEAK11
WEEKS2
10▼ 3
World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK1×1
WEEKS6
9▲ 1
C'est La Vie
Yung Gravy, bbno$, & Rich Brian
PEAK9
WEEKS2
8▼ 2
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS13
7▼ 2
I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS13
6▼ 3
Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK2
WEEKS6
5NEW
Unholy
Sam Smith & Kim Petras
PEAK5
WEEKS1
4▼ 2
BILLIE EILISH.
Armani White
PEAK2
WEEKS3
3▲ 9
STAR WALKIN'
Lil Nas X
PEAK3
WEEKS2
2▼ 1
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK1×1
WEEKS6
1▲ 13
I'm Not Dead Yet
Mike Posner
PEAK1×1
WEEKS2

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (2) - Week of Sep 26, 2026

   Hey guys! If you haven't already seen my Hits 1 top 30 songs of summer 2026 post, you can check it out here  https://zestpond.blogspo...