Friday, September 2, 2022

Ethan's Top 25 - Jax (1) - Sep 2, 2022

Exits

  • Calvin Harris, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, & Pharrell Williams – Stay With Me (#19) (7w) (PK: 1 × 4)
  • Måneskin – SUPERMODEL (#24) (8w) (PK: 6)
  • Ellie Goulding ft. Big Sean – Easy Lover (#25) (7w) (PK: 11)

Last week's #1 — OneRepublic – I Ain't Worried (3 weeks at #1)

25▼ 5
DON'T YOU WORRY
Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, & David Guetta
PEAK1×1
WEEKS9
24▼ 7
Betty (Get Money)
Yung Gravy
PEAK11
WEEKS9
23▼ 11
Life Sux
Leah Kate
PEAK6
WEEKS6
22=
indieedgycool
GAYLE
PEAK12
WEEKS4
21▼ 3
Don't Let The Light Go Out
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK18
WEEKS2
20NEW
Emotional
Ashe
PEAK20
WEEKS1
19▼ 16
Middle of a Breakup
Panic! at the Disco
PEAK2
WEEKS6
18▼ 12
toxic energy
blackbear, robbietheused, & The Used
PEAK4
WEEKS5
17NEW
1, 2, 3 Turn Around
Christian TV
PEAK17
WEEKS1
16▼ 11
what would you do?
Tate McRae
PEAK5
WEEKS5
15▲ 1
Ferrari
James Hype & Miggy Dela Rosa
PEAK15
WEEKS2
14NEW
I Remember
Cheat Codes & Russell Dickerson
PEAK14
WEEKS1
13▼ 4
Her
Megan Thee Stallion
PEAK9
WEEKS4
12▼ 4
Super Freaky Girl
Nicki Minaj
PEAK8
WEEKS4
11▲ 3
2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
Lizzo
PEAK11
WEEKS5
10=
Hot In It
Tiësto & Charli xcx
PEAK10
WEEKS4
9▲ 4
I'm Good (Blue)
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha
PEAK9
WEEKS2
8▲ 13
W.I.T.C.H.
Devon Cole
PEAK8
WEEKS4
7▲ 16
Bad Decisions
benny blanco, BTS, & Snoop Dogg
PEAK7
WEEKS2
6▲ 9
Make You Say
Zedd, Maren Morris, & BEAUZ
PEAK6
WEEKS2
5▲ 2
Twinkle Twinkle
Leah Kate
PEAK5
WEEKS9
4▼ 3
I Ain't Worried
OneRepublic
PEAK1×3
WEEKS9
3▲ 8
World's Smallest Violin
AJR
PEAK3
WEEKS2
2▲ 2
The Whistle
Steve Aoki, Timmy Trumpet, & Dj Aligator
PEAK2
WEEKS5
1▲ 1
Victoria's Secret
Jax
PEAK1×1
WEEKS9

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (2) - Week of Sep 26, 2026

   Hey guys! If you haven't already seen my Hits 1 top 30 songs of summer 2026 post, you can check it out here  https://zestpond.blogspo...