Friday, August 7, 2026

Ethan's Top 15 - Teddy Swims (2) - Aug 7, 2026



This Week’s Chart

https://www.crownnote.com/charts/zestpond/ethans-top-15-aug-7-2026

Hey guys! Teddy Swims returns to #1 for a second non-consecutive week.

Exits

  • KATSEYE – Animal (#8) (2w) (PK: 8)
  • 3OH!3 – MY FRIENDS (#12) (1w) (PK: 12)
  • SOFI TUKKER – Barthelona (#13) (3w) (PK: 5)
  • Ethan Burdick – Hold You (#14) (2w) (PK: 11)
  • Isabel LaRosa – Favorite (#15) (2w) (PK: 10)

Last week's #1 — nimino – I Only Smoke When I Drink (2 weeks at #1)

15▼ 9
House Tour
Sabrina Carpenter
PEAK6
WEEKS3
14NEW
I'm wearing all black
Zoe Ko
PEAK14
WEEKS1
13▼ 2
Self Aware
Temper City
PEAK11
WEEKS2
2006Throwback
Here I Come
Fergie / will.i.am
Flashback pick · 2006
12▼ 8
Privacy
Pitbull / Jason Derulo
PEAK4
WEEKS3
11▼ 1
expectations
Olivia Rodrigo
PEAK1×1
WEEKS7
10NEW
Talk To Me, Zara
Robyn / Zara Larsson
PEAK10
WEEKS1
2007Throwback
With Every Heartbeat
Robyn / Kleerup
Flashback pick · 2007
9RE
Now $ Later $
Kate Cosentino
Re-entry
PEAK4
WEEKS5
8NEW
Vacation (Anywhere You Wanna Go)
Flo Rida / Sage the Gemini
PEAK8
WEEKS1
7▼ 4
DANCE…
Slayyyter
PEAK3
WEEKS8
1984Throwback
Too Late For Goodbyes
Julian Lennon
Flashback pick · 1984
6NEW
ASL (Age, Sex, Location)
Kate Cosentino
PEAK6
WEEKS1
5▲ 4
Sue me
Audrey Hobert
PEAK5
WEEKS4
4▲ 3
Earrings
Malcolm Todd
PEAK4
WEEKS2
2007Throwback
Who Knew
P!nk
Flashback pick · 2007
3▲ 2
Happy 2 Be
Lizzo
PEAK3
WEEKS7
2▼ 1
I Only Smoke When I Drink
nimino
PEAK1×2
WEEKS5
1▲ 1
Mr. Know It All
Teddy Swims
PEAK1×2
WEEKS6

Bubbling Under

  • Ashe – Stop The Wedding!
  • bbno$ – burger
  • Lawrence / JP Saxe – Feel Like That
  • Madonna / Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation
  • Scouting For Girls – A Little Bit Of Love
  • Scouting For Girls – Get What You Give
  • The Paradox – I Kinda Like That
  • Weezer – C.E.O.

Last Year's Top 5

  1. Olly Murs – Save Me (+1) (1/2 weeks at #1)
  2. Kim Petras – Freak It (+2)
  3. AJR – Betty (-2) (3/3 weeks at #1)
  4. Cheat Codes / CeeLo Green – Go To Hell (Debut)
  5. Ed Sheeran – Sapphire (Debut)

Last Year's Debuts

  • Cheat Codes / CeeLo Green – Go To Hell (#4)
  • Ed Sheeran – Sapphire (#5)
  • MAX / Jay of ENHYPEN – LOVE INSANE (#8)
  • Crash Adams – Hot Water (#9)

1 comment:

My latest post

Alex Warren (4) - Week of Aug 8, 2026

   Hey guys! After having the most boring countdown ever a few weeks ago, we just had an insanely active countdown this week. Let's get ...