Monday, August 17, 2026

The Weirdest Survey Ever Pt 2 - Hits 1 Survey: Weekend of 8/15/26



So I guess Hits 1 are putting random 6 year old recurrents on the survey now?


Survey:

Alex Warren - PASSENGER

Olivia Rodrigo - the cure

Alyssa Grace - bloodstream

Malcolm Todd - Earrings

Gracie Abrams/Audrey Hobert - Minibar

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me

Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN

Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All

Noah Kahan - Orbiter

Dominic Fike - Babydoll

Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It

SIENNA SPIRO - Material Lover

Audrey Hobert - Sue Me

The Beaches - Edge of the Earth

sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Gracie Abrams - Hit the Wall

Sabrina Carpenter - House Tour

Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song

Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit

Slayyyter - DANCE...

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

KATSEYE - Animal

Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life

Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead

Olivia Dean - A Couple Minutes

Niall Horan - Tastes So Good

Tame Impala - Loser [NEW]

Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem [REENTRY] [uhhhhhhhhhhhh????????]

Metro Boomin/The Weeknd/21 Savage - Creepin' [REENTRY] [uhhhhhhhhhhhh????????]

The Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna - Popular [REENTRY] [uhhhhhhhhhhhh????????]

Machine Gun Kelly/blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend [REENTRY] [uhhhhhhhhhhhh????????]

Morgan Wallen - Been By Now [NEW]

KAROL G/Bruno Mars - Still [NEW]

BTS - NORMAL [NEW]

SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation [NEW]

Ariana Grande - petal [NEW]

Justin Bieber - SPEED DEMON [REENTRY]

Charli XCX - Camera [NEW]



Off The Survey:

ROLE MODEL - High Hopes 3000

Myles Smith - Heaven

Bruno Mars - Risk It All

Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula (Remix) [also off last month's survey]

RAYE - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

SIENNA SPIRO - Pure

Ethan Burdick - Hold You

Gracie Abrams - Look at My Life

KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Golden

Harry Styles - Aperture

Olivia Dean - Man I Need

Alex Warren - Ordinary

sombr - back to friends


8 comments:

  1. Those survey reentries definitely won’t reenter the countdown, even if it goes back to 45 songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan can you listen to "Personal" by Nadine Lustre? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, if ur willing can you get on Discord for like 5 mins if you're up for it? I want to show you something there, and you cut your time short on Saturday so... please?

      Delete
    2. Or you can refuse to listen to the song- please its 3 minutes of your time...

      Delete
    3. You know what Ethan, I'm fucking done with you. You won't even spare me three minutes of your time to listen to a song. I'm not asking you to listen to HOTF in its entirety which I know you don't like, but just a three minute song.

      Then, when I bring it up. you make memes out of me, mock me, and accuse me of arguing. I'm willing to still be nice even if I probably shouldn't, but you have to do your part and be nice back.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

My latest post

Teddy Swims (1) - Week of Sep 5, 2026

   Hey guys! One announcement. I have finally completed the Hits 1 all time ultimate rank. I won't be doing any more individual reveals....