Friday, August 14, 2026

Ethan's Top 25 - Lizzo (1) - Aug 14, 2026



This Week’s Chart

https://www.crownnote.com/charts/zestpond/ethans-top-25-aug-14-2026

Music lovers rejoice! I have increased my charts from 15 songs to 25 songs, back to how it was when I first started my charts in 2022.

Exits

  • Flo Rida / Sage the Gemini – Vacation (Anywhere You Wanna Go) (#8) (1w) (PK: 8)
  • Pitbull / Jason Derulo – Privacy (#12) (3w) (PK: 4)
  • Zoe Ko – I'm wearing all black (#14) (1w) (PK: 14)

Last week's #1 — Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All (2 weeks at #1)

25▼ 12
Self Aware
Temper City
PEAK11
WEEKS3
24NEW
C.E.O.
Weezer
PEAK24
WEEKS1
23▼ 16
DANCE…
Slayyyter
PEAK3
WEEKS9
22NEW
I LIKE IT!
UPSAHL
PEAK22
WEEKS1
21NEW
All I Want Is You
Andy Grammer
PEAK21
WEEKS1
⏮2007Throwback
New Soul
Yael Naim
Flashback pick · 2007
20▼ 9
expectations
Olivia Rodrigo
PEAK1×1
WEEKS8
19▼ 9
Talk To Me, Zara
Robyn & Zara Larsson
PEAK10
WEEKS2
18▼ 16
I Only Smoke When I Drink
nimino
PEAK1×2
WEEKS6
17NEW
Loser
Tame Impala
PEAK17
WEEKS1
16NEW
Evolve (Club Remix)
5 Seconds of Summer
PEAK16
WEEKS1
⏮2012Throwback
Why Am I The One
fun.
Flashback pick · 2012
15NEW
RESCUER
Alex Warren
PEAK15
WEEKS1
14▼ 10
Earrings
Malcolm Todd
PEAK4
WEEKS3
13RE
Eternity
Alex Warren ft. Gigi Perez
Re-entry
PEAK9
WEEKS3
12NEW
Get What You Give
Scouting for Girls
PEAK12
WEEKS1
11NEW
Stop The Wedding!
Ashe
PEAK11
WEEKS1
⏮1991Throwback
Something Got Me Started (Silk Hurley Remix)
Simply Red
Flashback pick · 1991
10▲ 5
House Tour
Sabrina Carpenter
PEAK6
WEEKS4
9NEW
I Kinda Like That
The Paradox
PEAK9
WEEKS1
8RE
Cry
Charlie Puth ft. Kenny G
Re-entry
PEAK5
WEEKS5
7RE
PASSENGER
Alex Warren
Re-entry
PEAK6
WEEKS3
6NEW
the cure
Olivia Rodrigo
PEAK6
WEEKS1
⏮1976Throwback
Fly Like An Eagle
Steve Miller Band
Flashback pick · 1976
5▲ 1
ASL
Kate Cosentino
PEAK5
WEEKS2
4▲ 5
Now $ Later $
Kate Cosentino
PEAK4
WEEKS6
3▲ 2
Sue me
Audrey Hobert
PEAK3
WEEKS5
2▼ 1
Mr. Know It All
Teddy Swims
PEAK1×2
WEEKS7
1▲ 2
Happy 2 Be
Lizzo
PEAK1×1
WEEKS8

Bubbling Under

  • Scouting For Girls – A Little Bit Of Love
  • Tinashe – Melatonin
  • Quinn XCII – SPEEDBOAT

Last Year's Top 5

  1. Olly Murs – Save Me (=) (2/2 weeks at #1)
  2. AJR – Betty (+1) (3/3 weeks at #1)
  3. Demi Lovato – Fast (Debut) (0/1 week at #1)
  4. Laufey – Lover Girl (+2) (1/1 week at #1)
  5. Ed Sheeran – A Little More (Debut)

Last Year's Debuts

  • Demi Lovato – Fast (#3)
  • Ed Sheeran – A Little More (#5)
  • Tom Grennan – Cool With That (#7)
  • Ian Asher / Olly Alexander – Desire (#9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest post

Taylor Swift (3) - Week of Oct 3, 2026

   Hey guys! Well, we have yet another Taylor Swift song that has gone #1 without a single spin outside the countdown, which I will get into...